Monday, February 06, 2006

Fancy New Hair

Weds afternoon, at work
Fran: Haircuts are such a pain when you're a lady. Mine always costs about $100
MePaJoe: Gosh its easier when you're a guy, even the fancy ones only cost 50
Seagull: I always get mine from my local barber, only costs me 20 bux
Me: Well I'm going to get mine for free.

Everyone turned to gape at me.

Me: Well my roomie offered to cut my hair for me.
Fran: You're so lucky, you have a roommate who's a professional hairdresser?!
Me: Nope.
Fran: Then...?
Me: Well, she offered to cut my hair, and I said yes.

So then....

And...
And then ....

Saturday evening, Azdadoobie, Dub and me

Azdadoobie: Dub - do you notice something different about Ficali's hair?!
Dub [squirming]: Err.... uhmmm... It's ..err.... different?
Azdadoobie: Yes, but different how?
Dub [mortified]: It's err... uhmm... better.
Azdadoobie [Spanish Inquisition]: Yes but better how?
Dub [terrified]: Uhmm... err... aahh... the layering?

Azdadoobie beamed

Dub [more confident]: Yes, Ficali, your hair is layered very well!

Grin. Thanks, Ilajna.

No comments: