Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ficali McFancy

Today, a year since I bought my first clock radio, a year since I found out what a clock radio was, I have replaced that old device with its contemporary cousin, the ipod-sounddock-clock-radio-cd-player-thing. I'm not even entirely sure what this thing is, it has so many buttons. Maybe it can even turn into a C3PO of sorts, I'll have to fiddle around with all the functions to find out.

And believe me, this is just one example of my graduation into the modern world. In the last couple of months, I have:
a) Learnt to use the speed dial on my phone
b) Helped Delta import songs into his iTunes
c) Resurrected my iPod and created playlists
d) Bought an ipod-sounddock-clock-radio-cd-player-thing

Usher in the new age of Ficali McPipe. Welcome to the world of the gadgetly savvy.

At the very least, I'm finally released from the prison of having to wake up each morning to the white noise of a radio which can't quite catch the frequency of any radio station...

No comments: