Wednesday, July 23, 2008

With a wedding like this, who needs a honeymoon?

"That wasn't a very positive post," Delta remarked when he read my previous post about our cruise. And I guess he's right. Biased by my absolute abhorrence to the idea of five days of gluttony, I guess my description of the cruise wasn't quite as scintillating as it could have been.

But folks, don't get me wrong! A cruise might not be my cup of tea, but a wedding in Bermuda is a whole different kettle of fish. Not a thing could be faulted. I guess we might have just discovered our new retirement destination (well, until we go to Tuscany next year, anyway).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "With a wedding like this, who needs a honeymoon?" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com