Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Help, please

Dear Gawd,

This year, you've presented me with an impossible conundrum.

The truth is, even if I hate to say it myself, you gave me the looks of a cherub. I have Ficali and Delta wrapped around my finger, just like you taught me. Every time I'm a bit bored, all I have to do is lie on my back and profer my belly, and both Ficali and Delta rush over to pet me. When I want to be picked up cuddled, I just rub myself against their legs, and they can't help but oblige. It's not their fault, that's just how cute I am.

But did you have to also make Ficali allergic to cats? Does she have to sneeze everytime she picks me up? It really is rather disconcerting. Yesterday evening, she spent a cumulative 4 hours just racked by a series of sneezes and nose-blowing antics. Really, quite the buzzkill when all I want is a quick cuddle and a snooze. This whole allergy business is quite cramping my style.

So, Gawd, I'm asking you to help. Can you please get rid of Ficali's allergies, they are intruding upon my life of pettings and hugs, a life I believe I'm entitled to.

Thank you, and sincerely awaiting your response.
Anxiously,
Queen Jaffa

No comments: