Sunday, January 03, 2010

A knot in my stomach

For the last two days, I've had a knot in my stomach.

At first I thought it was because Kima got shot in The Wire (Delta and I have just discovered this series, so we're doing a lot of catch up - still only at the end of Season 1, but involved enough to get knots in the stomach).

Then I thought it might be because we watched Crash again. And now if that movie doesn't give you knots in your tummy, I dont know what would.

But it's been two days now, and I'm still feeling rather - well, anxious - without anything to feel anxious about, really. It's quite disturbing. I don't know how to describe the feeling, other than a knot in my stomach. It's just sitting there, waxing and waning with a pulse of its own. It's throwing me off my game, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Of course, now that I think about it, it could just be that funny salmon I had the other day. That could give you knots in the stomach, couldn't it? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I rather hope the salmon is making me feel offish.

No comments: