Thursday, March 02, 2006

Plans, games and excitement

After a quick sangria with the work peops yesterday, I rushed home to start cooking dinner for the crew as I'd promised.

As we all settled around the dining table together and Dub poured us all some wine, I beamed around at Azdadoobie, Ilajna and Dub.
"Guys I have something to tell you all," I announced. Mostly just for the dramatic effect of the gaping silence which obediently ensued.
"I've come up with a list of plans for us!"

Yay! Super! What fun!! Ilajna and Doobie exclaimed.

"I thought maybe this summer we could go hiking in untouched northern Canada. Pure wilderness. And if we go north enough we can even see the Northern Lights. Even in the summer!"

Yay! Super! Sounds fab! Ilajna and Doobie chimed in unison.

"AND, I was thinking, maybe in two weeks we could all drive down to Vermont just for the weekend, to go skiing???!"

Sounds great! Fantastic! Perfect!

"AND, for this weekend, do you guys fancy heading down to Boken to meet Rohinton and Jeet for brunch, and then join the St. Patty's Day celebration parade? Seagull, Danby and Conrad will be there, and it's Danby's birthday..."

Excellent! Let's go for it! What a great plan!

"AND, for tomorrow, Milo was suggesting that we have a big karaoke night down at Keats. And Delta might come too. And of course Dub. And Milo's little brother."

Oh that sounds great! I'm totally in the mood for Keats! Want to meet Jackie again!

Wow. How could I ever ask for a better pair of roomies.

I'm sensing this will be another list in our little book of lists.

2 comments:

Inihtar said...

There seems to be lots of new names appearing. . . explanations are due!!

Ficali McDelta (nee McPipe) said...

Err... uhmmm.... which one? :)