Monday, August 03, 2009

A moment of triumph

I have long-since waited for this moment to finally arrive. People are finally talking and uniting together on one common purpose - what a pain in the butt Lou Dobbs is.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/02/lou-dobbs-a-publicity-nig_n_249466.html

I normally steer clear of politics and other such offensive sensibilities on this blog - but this time, just this once, I simply can't resist. Lou Dobbs has long ruled my life, just by the fact that I am compelled to change the channel each time he comes on. No other show forces my hand to such decisive and immediate action. Then again, no other TV show quite stimulates my gag reflex either.

In fairness to Dobbs, it's hard to watch the news anywhere nowadays, without getting infuriated. And there's certainly a lot to get agitated about. No doubt, I'll continue to be infuriated at the news each time I put the TV on.

But that's for tomorrow. Today, I just want to celebrate with my new-found community on our mutual disinterest in Dobbs.

No comments: