Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Dear Gawd

Dear Gawd,

Chalk up another year to the 5 Boro Bike Tour. There. Did it. Completed.

So what if we had to do the entire thing in the rain. Right?

The only thing I'd like to point out, Gawd, is that it rained harder, exactly during the five hours we were biking, than at any other time of the day. Not that I'm complaining. Just saying, is all. I mean - did it really have to pour for those five hours?

Again, not complaining.

Still, Gawd - the more I think about it, the more it occurs to me - I feel like I've done my penance for May. I've said my hail mary's in advance, I've racked up my karma points.

Not that I want to be presumptious, but Gawd - just seems to me like the rest of May should be handed to me like a freebie on a platter.

Just saying, is all.

2 comments:

lahsiv said...

hmm.. do i hear sounds of a whinepot?
not that im complaining. just saying, is all
;-)

Ficali McDelta (nee McPipe) said...

:)