Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Little legs

Yesterday evening, Jeet and I went per usual for our evening speedwalk. We've taken to doing this regularly now, as our post-victual exercise. Well, if truth be told, she sets an unrelenting pace, and I have to jog-walk-scamper beside her as we chatter away about the day's events. When I picture myself on the walk, I visualise a little cartoon character with little legs which are moving so fast they disappear into a whizzy blur.

Jeet calls our evening speedwalk the post-dinner digestive. I call it the stitch. But whatever. Potato, pot-ah-to.

On an unrelated note, I have finally found a store which stocks the size O-Petite. Hello, shopping! This is a god-sent miracle because: (a) stores almost never stock this size; and (b) when they do they're almost always sold out. So I rushed into the store yesterday and bought myself a couple pairs of trousers. Over-indulgence is an under-rated quality.

No comments: