Friday, August 19, 2005

Likes and Dislikes

Personal Vendettas:

* Against the woman at work who everyday drops a whole bunch of paper towels on the floor when drying her hands. Seriously. How much does it cost to just take that extra moment to carefully pick up one paper towel without upsetting the pile. The paper wastage is slowly driving me mad.

* Against myself when I hop into bed all snuggly and comfy and then realise I've forgotten to turn the lights out. Sigh.

* Against the man in the elevator who made me make a fool of myself

* Against the AC situated behind my chair which I can't reduce and is perpetually freezing my bottom

Personal Favourites:

* The woman at the bakery where I buy my chocolate croissant every morning. Not just because she gives me a chocolate croissant. Also because she says "hello, Dearie" and that makes me feel loved and happy.

* The Rue de Jardins cafe where I go every Saturday for my crepe and chai tea (I once didn't order the tea and the owner brought it anyway, saying, "I figured you just forgot").

No comments: