Friday, October 21, 2005

Hehe messages

Have you ever sent out a funny email and had a friend send you a 'hehe' message back? I love it when that happens. Usually cos I've just said something remotely witty.

But then yesterday I sent out an email to the 'all employees' distribution list - something to the effect of: "All employees attending such-and-such event, please make sure you register yourselves via the link below."
Which would have been fine in principle if I'd actually remembered to include the link.

So then I sent out a second update email to the 'all employees' distribution list - with the link.

And then I realised that I'd put the dates of the event wrong.

So I sent out a third email, again to 'all employees', amending the dates and pointing out that the link had been added.

Suddenly I noticed an influx of 'hehe' messages in my inbox. I've decided I don't really like them that much anymore.

"But it means they like you," Seagull said. "Because otherwise they'd be sending 'hehe' messages to each other behind your back and laughing at you not with you." Hmm, I'm not quite sure I totally buy into that. But then on the other hand, it's so easy to find yourself believing things that make you feel better :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

je suis sur que tes collegues t'aiment beaucoup et c'est la raison pour laquelle ils ecrivent hehe
caveboy

Anonymous said...

omg, poor cilla and dub - i can tell they will be in trouble if they dont make things happen!

Ficali McDelta (nee McPipe) said...

No of course there's no PRESSURE...! (whatever)
~FMP