Friday, October 14, 2005

Lop-sided

I've noticed with some discontent that my collar bones are lop-sided. Which is a pity, because I think collar bones are one of most the attractive parts of the body. So I often try to wear wide-necked tops to put mine on display.

And today I looked in the mirror, and realised to my chagrin that my collar bones look asymmetrical and lop-sided (like my darned eyebrows, but let's not go there). This is a disconcerting discovery about what you feel to be your most attractive body part.

On the other hand, if I stand in a lop-sided manner, tilting to one side, then my collar bones look straight.

I'm going to have to play around with this a bit more to find the perfect balance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um.
Yeah, um. They're not crooked, silly.
Caveboy.