Sunday, November 13, 2005

The week gone by

What with Pangli and Macklaine and Shan-K and Inihtar and Ximmix and Milo and Dub, these past weeks have been an absolute blur of activity. I guess I could write a story about each day's adventures, but at this point I'd rather just share some pictures. Make of them what you will. Here's some of the loveliest friends a person could wish for.

First off, CONGRATULATIONS to Ximmix, who today joins the community of the betrothed. I've never seen someone as excited. And to her husband - good luck! ;)

Ilajna, Azdadoobie and me at SEA Bistro - best Thai food in the city!


Milo, Macklaine and Pangli: MNF, Coor's Light (my first pint!!) and an obscene amount of chicken wings (for a fiver). Where we learnt to 'do as the Americans'

Milo, Dub and me: being introduced to the GLG post-work watering holes
Ilajna, Pangli and Macklaine: and then Gawd said, 'let there be wardrobes'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the pictures look great yay dippuuuu caveboy