Friday, January 13, 2006

Smudges on the nose

Imagine if you were on a subway, and the person opposite you, a random stranger, had a smudge of chocolate on her nose. And you thought it was pretty funny, and you realised that if she knew she was travelling around the city with chocolate on her nose, she'd be pretty damn embarrassed. But what with her being a stranger and all, would you actually ignore the awkwardness of the situation and bring it to her attention?

Me neither. I'd be too shy.

But I just wish someone had brought it to MY attention, that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, but you're so non-threatening, I m ight have reached into my pocket for a clean, spare tissue and handed it to you saying something cheesy probably.
Heehee, my Iapo walked around with a smudge of chocolate on her nose.
Caveboy.