Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Turning point

Tomorrow is my half-birthday, a concept I learnt from Jeet. Tomorrow, I turn twenty-five-and-a-half.

Tomorrow, unfortunately, is my deadline to start growing up and acting like an adult.

I'm not quite sure yet what this will involve, but I sure hope it doesn't entail losing the childish spontaneity with which I live my life. Or the carefree willingness to make a fool of myself for the sake of getting a laugh (yes, yes, let's all pretend it's a conscious decision). But it WILL entail something along the lines of my New Years Resolution: 'Be more sensible'.

Tomorrow will bring a whole new face to the day.

Today is my day for gearing up for tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy half birthday! Caveboy.

Anonymous said...

Please don't lose your spontenity and whackiness.I just love it.
mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with your wise Mom (Hello Auntie!) -- Caveboy.

Ficali McDelta (nee McPipe) said...

Okay okay it appears that (so far at least,) maturity is 5 days late in coming... :)